MODEL: AURORA 90
Aurora Ovens - Italian Traditions & Innovation
Professional Pizza Ovens - Model Aurora 90
- Professional Lava Stones Pizza Oven model Aurora 90(Wood or Gas)
- The internal oven dome is built in natural lava bricks stone. All the materials used do not contain asbestos.
- The oven is prefabricated in the factory and will be delivered already assembled and ready to use.
- It is customer responsibilities put the oven in place and connect the electricity and gas supply.
- High Energy Efficiency
- Internal dimensions (cooking floor) 90×80 cm.
- External dimensions 120 x 110 x 170cm. (W x L x H)
- Flue diameter 10cm
- Weight 550 kg (It can vary depending on the outside decoration choice)
- Pizzas capacity Gas fired version: 4 large size (32cm), 5 regular size (28cm), 6 small size (24 cm).
- Pizzas capacity Wood fired version: 3 large size (32cm), 4 regular size (28cm), 5 small size (24 cm).
(The difference in capacity is due to the smaller space occupied by the gas burner compared to wood)
- Optimal operating temperature from 350 to 500 Celsius degrees.
- Average cooking time pizza 120 seconds.
Gas Fired Version
- Dual gas burner, operating in aspirated mode
- The burners work in high ratio air/gas for maximize the efficiency and minimize the unburned residues
- The oven and the burners are built in compliance with high standards gas-using safety and are equipped with
- Gas leak and carbon monoxide detector.
- Automatic ignition module
- Automatic safety flame control
- Manual Mode
- Automatic mode, with digital temperature control.
- Combined mode (one burner in manual mode and one burner in automatic mode)
N.B: Before the oven installation the customer must provide:
- A Gas supply, pressure: 30 millibar (LPG), 50 millibar (Methane)with a proper pressure gauge positioned after the gas regulator (as example please refer to the Fig.2)
- An electrical power supply which complies with the National regulations (220v, Phase/Neutral/Ground)
- An easy access to the installation point, free of obstacles.
In case of the oven will be installed in aggressive environment, such as at the front beach position, some standard parts could be substitute with special parts as described below:
- All the metallic parts of the oven could be built in stainless steel AISI 304 and 316 instead of AISI 201.
- The pedestal could be built in stainless steel AISI 304 instead of AISI 201.
- The electric/electronic control panel could be made waterproof (IP54)
- All the electric/electronic connections will be protected with lithium grease for prevent corrosion and electrical leakage.
Model: Aurora 90
Model: Aurora 120